Saturday, December 14, 2019

DOWNLOAD ORENJI TORADORA

The narrator is a person who sings of her plight and hopes as: Though the translations may differ between people, the general meaning stays intact. Jesvin Jose Jesvin Jose 2 2 gold badges 8 8 silver badges 20 20 bronze badges. Taiga hasn't looked at herself clearly yet, but Christmas is the arc where we will see her do so. Logan M Logan M 23k 21 21 gold badges silver badges bronze badges. Basically, the person s want s to mature. One key facet to this song is the point at which it becomes the ending song, and how that timing and the song itself play against the larger theme of the anime. orenji toradora

Uploader: Mazugor
Date Added: 20 July 2009
File Size: 53.75 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 9438
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I thought about this after looking at the different language variants for Adventure Time stuff — and where the languages were good at or failed to translate over. Both Kitamura and Ami know about it so Ami try to warn Takasu to understand his true feeling and become a ripe orange.

orenji toradora

I don't know if we can conclude that these are the same fruit, so if you want to claim that they are actually different fruits feel free to do so. Gao 8, 5 5 gold badges 48 48 silver badges 90 90 bronze badges. Sign up using Email and Password.

It seems to be symbolic somehow, but I don't know what it's referring to when the singer is talking about an "orange I didn't want to learn of my future So I ate it all. The narrator is a person who sings of her plight and hopes as: A challenge we have seen in ourselves. This site uses cookies.

Anime♥Asia • Lyrics

I feel kind of lonely That's not like me So stop laughing It's just that I don't know My true self Into the broad earth, a single seed Extended its roots And bore fruit that was still unripe The fruit wants to hurry up And turn orange-coloured Basking in your light My ideals and dreams only expand Notice me, hey I tried to eat An orange today, too But it was still sour, and I cried Because it's unlike me to leave any behind I ate it all I loved it; I felt like crying I loved it; I loved it Even if they're similar, they're different Mandarins and oranges Friends and lovers And our two hearts, too I didn't want to get hurt So I fled When I did that, not even light Would shine upon me They're miracles, right?

I didn't want to learn of my future So I ate it all First she wondered if the oranges will someday turn sweet or wither, then she stated that she didn't want to learn her future, which solidifies that the singer was personifying herself in that orange fruit.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Cookie PolicyPrivacy Policyand our Terms of Service. How do we handle problem users? Active 4 years, 7 months ago. Romaji [ hide ] nemurenai yoru ni wa hitori de tameiki minna wa dou na no?

Toradora! Ending 2 - Orange by Eri Kitamura, Horie Yui, Rie Kugimiya

The following explanations will try to look at the lyrics from both perspectives. I tried to eat An orange today, too But it was still sour, and I cried Because it's unlike me to leave any behind I ate it all or this is just my translation of the line watashi mitai de nokosenai kara which could be wrong.

Sign orenij to join this community. Tiger X Dragon Ending 2. Basically, toravora person s want s to mature. I was never like this alone I thought my laugh was frozen stone And I sa-aw — out of myself That was really — some-one else. One drop of a little seed — in the earth, broke to trees And the roots came out to meet Some-thing so greenthat formed everything.

First, it's worth noting that the word Orange is ambiguous in English, referring both to a color and a fruit, and it is used to this effect in the song.

The best answers are voted up and rise to the top. The strength of this is that it is something that most viewers can also connect with.

Toradora! - Please Freeze / Orenji [AMV]

At last they understand their feeling which is both fruit and color. Sign up using Facebook. In the begining, Ryuji and Taiga have very similar ideas about the concept of love, centered around the high school crush.

orenji toradora

Jesvin Jose Jesvin Jose 2 2 gold badges 8 8 silver badges 20 20 bronze badges. Toradora involves the story of the girls and their thinking development towards love. Encounters and love Seeds and buds Even for the fruit that was still unripe The color orange makes me recall The sunset glow that I saw On that day It seemed as if our two shadows Held hands together I wondered if The oranges would turn sweet someday Or would they wither?

What is the significance of this fruit, and the story told in the song in general, in the context of the anime? Still if the translation meant it's not like me to leave it behind so I ate it all instead of it's like me so I can't leave it behind and ate it allthe singer is still seeing herself as the orange.

You may be interpreting stuff too literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment